- The process of selling a company is complex, disciplined and individualized. We structure the process to fit the client—not the other way around. The client’s strategic advantage determines our recommendation of a full auction, a limited auction, or a negotiated transaction (sometimes called a pre-emptive transaction).
- Through a combination of our own vast network of contacts, and that of our international partners in Oaklins, we identify the most likely buyers — not merely the most obvious.
- The right positioning is critical — we know how to craft an Information Memorandum that will resonate with buyers. We use personal outreach to communicate the value and strategic fit to each potential buyer.
- We run a disciplined process, leveraging our industry knowledge, relationships and deal expertise in order to drive greater value and achieve a successful outcome.
- When advising buyers, we deploy our industry expertise and our in-depth understanding of our client’s acquisition strategy to find the right company or asset at the right price. Once the fit has been determined, we help structure a transaction that resolves complex issues and produces a solution that works for all parties.
- Our buy-side assignments—like all of our work—are conducted by partners and managing directors with an intimate understanding of the markets we cover.
- DeSilva+Phillips’ deep knowledge of operations and our financing know-how allows us to identify successful solutions for a variety of complex corporate finance scenarios. Whether arranging acquisition financing, securing growth equity investment, or restructuring an existing capital structure, DeSilva+Phillips offers access to the widest range of lenders and investors in the industries we serve.
- DeSilva+Phillips is an independent advisory firm with no conflicting objectives. We do not invest, do not act as a lender, do not advise on investments and do not publish securities research. Our sole interest is finding the best capital solutions for our client.
- For clients who are considering the sale of their company, thinking of retiring, looking for financing or a new investor – or who may be engaged in a legal action – DeSilva+Phillips has the requisite expertise and experience to work with clients and their advisors to provide the kinds of valuation answers that are essential when addressing these critical issues.
- With decades of collective M&A experience, leading hundreds of transactions, both as owner/operators and as bankers, we understand what drives enterprise value. Our experts have the relevant financial and modeling expertise to analyze the value of a business using the most sophisticated and appropriate methods, including both the Market Approach and Income Approach.
- D+P has completed numerous formal written valuations for clients that include major media companies, leading commercial banks, Private Equity sponsors and attorneys as well as individual company owners and entrepreneurs.